- Dis-Chem Brooklyn Mall, Pretoria:: Tel: (012) 433 0440
- Dis-Chem Centurion, Pretoria: Tel: (012) 663 9363
- Dis-Chem Glenfair, Pretoria: Tel: (012) 472 8720
- Dis-Chem Hillcrest, Pretoria: Tel: (012) 362 3633
- Dis-Chem Montana/Kollonade Pretoria North, : Tel: (012) 523 9120
- Dis-Chem Olympus, Pretoria: Tel: (012) 991 0044
- Dis-Chem Woodlands, Pretoria: Tel: (012) 994 9292
Other Moodcaps Distributors
- Springbok Pharmacy Alberton, Johannesburg: Tel: (011) 861 6600
- Springbok Pharmacy Alberton, South Africa
Renier Gerber: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel + 27 (0) 11 861 6649
MOODCAPS™ precursor formula (based on international literature and known metabolic pathways) is for utilization by the body in the production of its own natural substance S-Adenosylmethionine ( SAMe). SAMe is known in the body as a “Methyl donor” which is responsible in the body for increasing the levels of the body’s neurotransmittors; serotonin, dopamine and norepinefrine et. al. MOODCAPS™ have given clinical results commensurate with chemically produced SAMe, as shown above.
The prime motivation for using the product was Depression, but the very strong second leg of its indications needs to be acknowledged i.e. Liver Detoxification.
MOODCAPS™ ingredients and some of their sources
1.Methionine, an essential amino acid, which means that the body does not produce it’s own, is found in high protein foods such as meat, fish and eggs.
2.Folic acid, found in green leafy vegetables, dried yeast, liver and mushrooms.
3.Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), fish, whole-grain cereals, organ meats, liver and dried yeast.
4.Betaine: Which has an independent controlling effect on Homocysteine levels;
found in fish, beet and legumes.
5.Vit B12 is not included. Pernicious anaemia patients need to supplement (normal levels) for the optimum effect.
1 x Capsule twice per day, with water, on an empty stomach about half an hour before meals.